Graduate Management Admissions Test is taken by students applying for higher education in Management and related streams.
Why Conordia ?
- Unlimited Computer Access On line Tests; Softwares to Practice from
- Unlimited Library Access Well Equipped Library with Best Publications available in the market
- Flexible Class Scheduling
- Exclusive Test Assignments in GMAT
- Reading Comprehension Tips with emphasis on skillful usage of Skimming and Scanning Techniques for better performance
- Special Emphasis on Convoluted Critical Reasoning
- Grammar Classes to Improve Sentence Correction Section
- Special Assignments for Data Sufficiency
- Special Analytical Writing Classes Strategies for both Issue and Argument Based Topics; Group Discussions Based on Writing
- Series of Mock Test to Evaluate Performance
- Special Time Bound Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Provide Diverse Study Material
- Personalized Attention to Each Student
- Professional Assistance in Registration for Examination
- Unlimited Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Complementary Text Books and CDs
- Short listing of Colleges before appearing for the test.
- Complementary IELTS/TOEFL classes.
- 5 weeks,4 days a week,3 hours per day60 hours.
- 10 weeks,2 days a week on weekdays,3 hours per day60 hours.
- 10 weeks,2 days a week on weekends,3 hours per day60 hours.
- One on one tutoring:It is an introductory one on one session to work on basics on flexible schedule.
- GMAT self study:Recommended for students who need to brush up before the test(Upto 8 hours of classes with our teachers.)
- Online ClassesFor details contact us on”+919999664292”
GMAT Course | GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Analytical writing assessmentDuration in minutes:30 Number of questions: 1-Topic Scale of Scope:1-6 Topic: Analysis of an argument.
Integrated reasoningDuration in minutes:30 Number of questions:12 Scale of Scope:1-8 Topic: MultiSource Reasoning, Graphics Interpretation, Two part Analysis,Table Analysis